15 décembre 2013

Dat’s it, dat’s all !

Géniale cette sculpture de neige...
 
Demain... après le pelletage (source : http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/ )

Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you. ~ Charlie Brown to Snoopy
 
Snoopy Quotes:
 
Dear IRS, Please remove me from your mailing list.
 
My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm Happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?
 
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.
 
To live is to dance, to dance is to live.
 
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. 
 
Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.

Pelletez et vous trouverez…

(Photographe inconnu) 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire