21 janvier 2011

Infection

Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu  
When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too  
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realized I’d passed it on to him  
I thought about that smile then I realized its worth  
A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth  
So, if you feel a smile again, don’t leave it undetected
Let’s start and epidemic quick, and get the world infected!
(Author unknown) 


Le sourire authentique est contagieux, tout comme l’amour gratuit;
«ça flotte dans l'air» en quantité illimitée - à nous d'y puiser... 
 

Texte de l'article :

Odd pair proves you can put the CAT before the HORSE

Tigger the cat loves to horse around with his big pal Annie – and play nuzzle the muzzle. Their unusual relationship is the talk of the barnyard at the Victoria, Australia, home of contractor Jack Bellman..

“Tigger is a nasty old cat, who will bite and hiss and scratch, but he just melts around Annie,” says Jack. The paddock pals bonded immediately. The 3-year-old feisty feline loves to jump on the rail fence for a tête-à-tête with 2-year-old Annie.

“They have formed an incredible attachment,” says their owner. Tigger even sleeps in Annie’s food bin. Concludes an amazed Jack; “They are real buddies.”

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire